Monday, February 21, 2011

Another Long Overdue Update

So I am a terrible blogger lol. I thought I would be better about it but I was wrong. Gosh, life has been so crazy! I am so glad we are done with the holidays and moving in to what hopefully is spring soon! This last week has been beauuutiful! Skysan went on his first picnic...and fell asleep :(. But then Saturday we went to the park and he got to go swinging and sliding and go on the teeter-tot. There were a lot of kids there and he was totally focused on them so it was even a challege to get him to look at us but here are some pictures
It's ok to be jealous of my sweet shades haha :)

So Skysan is almost 4 months. At his last check up he was 12 lbs 8 oz. 6 days later we went back to the doctor because he was getting sick and they weighed him again at 13 lbs. 4 oz. He is gaining like crazy! His next appointment is the first of next month and I bet he is over 15 lbs. He is mostly in 3 to 6 months clothes now, some 0 to 3 months still fit but so perfect that any more crazy weight gain or another 1/2 inch and they will be too small. Carrying him in his car seat is sooooo heavy! He can't quite sit up by himself yet so I can't take him out of his car seat for shopping trips and put him in the cart which is a pain. I talked to my friend Holly who has 1 year old next month and she is 18 lbs. Crazy! My 4 month old is almost as big as her 1 year old!
He is trying to learn how to roll over. He is sooo almost there. He gets most of his body all the way over but his arm underneath him gets him stuck. One day I had him playing on his play mat and I left to go do something and when I came back he was facing the opposite way I put him! He tries so hard to roll over that he just ends up scooting himself in circles lol
Also he has developed a habit of sticking his tounge out. At first it was only when he smiled.

But now sometimes he just sticks it out randomly lol

We have gotten him to laugh too! It takes alot of work to do it and sometimes it doesn't work but when he does...oh man I am just so proud and happy that I literally have tears welling in my eyes. He is just the best baby anyone could ever have!

He slept through the night so well last night! He was totally a passed out limp noodle by 9:30 and didn't get up until 4! I stuck the pacifer in his mouth and he fell asleep for almost another hour and then I fed him. Usually he wakes up at about 1 or 2 and I have to feed him and then again at 5:30ish before I go to work. He is sleeping in his big boy crib now. At first it seemed like he was waking up about every 2 hours but all I had to do was put his pacifer back in his mouth but now, as you can see, he is doing much much better. Which means I get to sleep better too! :)
That's it for now! Hopefully I will do better with the blogging thing now that I remember my password haha.
Have a wonderful week!
Love,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment