Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Baby Acne.... :(

I don't think I have ever heard of baby acne and definitely have never seen baby acne until my poor baby got it about 2 weeks ago. It got soooo bad! His face was literally covered. I didn't even want to take him out in public! I felt like anyone who looked at his face is thinking "why doesn't his mother do something about that?" and "what and ugly baby!" I just felt like a bad mother. I looked it up to see if there was anything I could do and if I could have prevented it and there was nothing I could do. NOTHING! It also said it could last up to 6 months! I feel so helpless! Thankfully it has gotten a little better these last couple days.

On a better note...Skysan is 1 month officially today! I don't feel like it has been that long! Josh and I were talking about it tonight, time is going to go by so fast! One blink and he will be all grown up! :( You can already tell he is growing up. He is more alert and actually looks at you and follows toys or your voice. He even tries to grab things! He is so strong too! When he is on his tummy or being held upright he can hold up his head for quite some time! Also his kicking skills are intense when he is mad lol. He has been sleeping through the night too. The first night was last week and since this weekend pretty much every night he has been sleeping all night! It has been so nice not to have to get up in the middle of the night.

I am so ready for the holidays! I can't wait to experience our first Christmas as a married couple with our families and also Skysan's first Christmas! We just put our tree up tonight. Josh's mom's coworker gave us a 6 foot pre-lit tree. We are so excited to decorate it! Both of our mom's are giving us some of our childhood ornaments to decorate with. Last year we didn't have a tree so we made one out of paper lol cheesy, but fun!
For Thanksgiving, last weekend we spent time with Josh's family, his Mom, siblings, Grammy, and 2 aunts.

We had a wonderful turkey dinner! Also a really long game of Scrabble lol. On Thanksgiving day we are going back up to Josh's parents house and hanging out with his Mom and brother. Then on Saturday a whole bunch of my family is coming down and getting together. I love having multiple Thanksgivings and Christmas'! I can never get enough of family...and food! hehe.

That's it for now! Oh and the pictures that we were getting done aren't done. We went in for the session and Skysan was a little cranky so we didn't get too many good photos so we rescheduled and the photographer got sick and then his baby acne came so now it seems we have to wait on his face to clear up to get some more photos! Here is the 2 that came out
 Have a good Thanksgiving everyone!
Love, Stephanie

Oh and a shout out to Ryan, the amazing diaper changer! Way to bite the bullet and "get er done"! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes longest game of Scrabble EVER!!!! LOL. I needed a YoYo in between turns. Or is that a Yo-Yo? LOL. Had SOOOO much fun. Love you guys.
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yupp thats my brother the amazing diaper changer.
    wise man once said everyone has something they are good at.
    unfortunately this is the only thing he is good at.
    Love you(:
    Bayleigh

    ReplyDelete